Let us know the style number, color, and size you want and we can order in any samples you’d like. Every garment fits different and we think it’s a great idea to order sizing samples to make sure everyone on your team gets the perfect fit!
In order to give you the most accurate quote, please be sure and let us know as many details as possible.
- Preferred in hands date.
- Standard production is typically 7-10 business days.
- Rush orders are welcome but we first need to check with production schedules and which garments you’re wanting to order.
- Style Number, Color and Sizes if you know them.
- Approximate quantity per style.
- Price breaks for embroidery 6, 12, 24, 72, 144, 288
- Price breaks for screen printing 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 108, 144, 216, 288, 360, 500, 1,000, 2,500, 5,000+
- Decoration Type:
- Screen Printing
- Let us know what ink colors at each location on the garment you want printing
- All dark colors need a white base which adds another ink color. For example, a black shirt with a white print is a 2 color print. We utilize a white base and then we use another white bump or white highlight screen to make sure the white ink really pops off the shirt!
- Embroidery is based on the number of stitches. Send us your file and we can quickly get you a stitch count estimate.
- Local Pick up in Spokane or Shipping
- If shipping, please provide your address so we can give a freight quote as well.
- Please note if it’s a residential or commercial address.
- Finishing services
- Custom hang tags, bar codes, folding, poly bagging, custom size tags, etc.
You can either send us an e-mail to email@example.com