Making an Impact, Together: Face Masks
The US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has now recommended that Americans wear a cloth face mask when out in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to main (ex: grocery stores), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
Our team of branded apparel experts has gone to town sourcing multiple styles of face masks to help protect you and your loved ones. We will be adding and updating our content and selection weekly. Please check in with an account manager for the latest information and lead times as it is changing daily.
CUSTOM MASK STYLES
Cotton Knit Face Mask
This three-ply, 100% cotton jersey face mask covers the wearer’s nose and mouth. Elastic stretch binding ear loops help hold it in place.
- Three-ply 4-ounce, 100% cotton jersey
- Fabric touching skin: 100% cotton
- Mask contains silver and copper
- Three evenly-spaced pleats on each side
- Available in Black, Navy, & White
- Coming soon: Red, Silver, Deep Royal & Charcoal
Allmask™ Tri-Blend Protective Face Mask
- Two-ply 4.2-ounce, 50% Repreve® polyester from recycled plastic bottles/25% organic, US-grown cotton/25% Tencel™ Modal
- Machine washable
- Mask covers the wearer’s nose and mouth with multifunctional elastic head straps
- Adjustable nose bridge for a secure fit
- Slight gathers at nose and two chin darts for added shaping