Let us know the style number, color, and size you want and we can order in any samples you’d like. Every garment fits different and we think it’s a great idea to order sizing samples to make sure everyone on your team gets the perfect fit!
In order to give you the most accurate quote, please be sure and let us know as many details as possible.
- Preferred in hands date.
- Standard production is typically 7-10 business days for Carhartt products.
- Rush orders are available. Extra fees may be assessed if we have to rush ship the garments in or out to you. Contact us for more details.
- Style Number, Color and Sizes if you know them.
- Approximate quantity per style.
- Price breaks for embroidery 6, 12, 24, 72, 144, 288
- Price breaks for screen printing 6, 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 108, 144, 216, 288, 360, 500, 1,000, 2,500, 5,000+
- Decoration Type:
- Screen Printing
- Let us know what ink colors at each location on the garment you want to print
- All dark colors need a white base which adds another ink color. For example, a black shirt with a white print is a 2 color print. We utilize a white base and then we use another white bump or white highlight screen to make sure the white ink really pops off the shirt!
- Embroidery is based on the number of stitches. Send us your file and we can quickly get you a stitch count estimate.
- Zome Design is equipped with special magnetic hoops specifically designed to embroider tough garments like Carhartt. Our embroidery experts have been trained how to hoop and embroider these high-quality Carhartt Jackets.
- We’ll provide a sample sew out of your logo prior to embroidering the Carhartt pieces so you can be assured the quality of your logo.
- Heat Seal
- Full-color heat seal process. Great for small runs or logos with a lot of detail or colors.
- Embroidered Patches
- Leather Patches
- Leather patches can be a great way to showcase the high-quality of your brand! Leather patch orders typically take about 10 business days to produce the patches and then heat press or sew them to the garment.
- Local Pick up in Spokane or Shipping
- If shipping, please provide your address so we can give a freight quote as well.
- Please note if it’s a residential or commercial address.
- Finishing services
- Custom hang tags, barcodes, folding, poly bagging, custom size tags, etc.
You can either send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out one of our quote request wizards: